Wednesday, October 1, 2014

It's Pumpkin Spice Time!

I have a serious thing for pumpkin everything. Coffee, bread, ice cream, cookies, you name it, I love it! I am also crazy about fall, and nothing says fall like pumpkin! I always look forward to the fall season and the first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the year. My husband and I had a special pumpkin spice date to ring in the new season. I saw these adorable PSL (aptly named "Love in a Cup") cut files, and knew we had to take pictures so I could make a layout them!



I enlarged the cut file that says "This calls for Pumpkin Spice Lattes", and deleted the frame around it. I wanted it to be the focal point of my page. I also moved the cup up a little bit, so it was easier to place my photos.  I used last year's fall collection from American Crafts. The colors are perfection!


Are you craving a Pumpkin Spice Latte right now? I'm ready for another one! Stop by the shop to check out this cut file, as well as lots of other fun fall designs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment