Saturday, October 25, 2014

& XO

Hi everyone, Michelle W here sharing my last layout for my term. I have had such an amazing time creating with Ashley's cut files and I know I will definitely continue to add them to my layouts going forward.  

For this layout, I thought I would do something a bit different and I have used  'And Then' cut file on my layout but instead of using the actual file, I have used the negative left over Ampersands to create a mixed media background using texture paste.  It is a really simple technique background to achieve, firstly, just paint on some texture paste or similar gel medium would work.  I then used this is a glue and added the Ampersands randomly overlapping to create some texture and interest.  
Here is my finished layout:
close ups: 


I hope I have inspired you to use up those little left over negative pieces of your cut files!  
Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment