Sunday, November 30, 2014

Santa! I Know Him!

Hey friends! 

Are you ready for all things December? I'll start you off right on this last day of November! It's here whether we are ready or not. So, I chose this past week to get out a few old Christmas photos from when my boys were little to put me in the Christmas spirit. Apparently, growing up is something that must happen and I'm not ready for that either!

You should check out all of the new and beautiful cut files Ashley has created for the shop! Some of my favorites are based on that very famous movie about Buddy the Elf!


 I combined the Buddy The Elf Cut File and the Seasons Greeting's Cut File and this super cute Oh Deer! Collection from Fancy Pants Designs to make my layout! 



Here's a little close up to the detail of the number file I used.
I love how I could have used both the positive and the number negatives from this file AND I love circles so it's a win win!

Please be sure to stop over at the shop and pick yourself up some fun cut files to use for all your holiday projects! 

HAPPY DECEMBER!



No comments:

Post a Comment