Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Our Happy Fun Exciting & Crazy Busy July


It's Cara here today! How is your summer going so far? Phew, July has been a crazy month for us and it's only half over!


I wanted to create a layout that reflected this feeling of a crazy-busy month so I went with the Any Which Way background cutfile.  Arrows are a perfect way to show busy-ness and backing it onto this colourful patterned paper really reinforces that feeling!

The Any Which Way background cut file is available in 8.5x11 and 12x12 sizes, for your scrapbooking and papercraftng projects.





I also used the arrows from the Doodle Dandy cutfile to add more movement.  I cut them pretty small and scattered them around the page.  I love how they look with the white background arrows.
The Doodle Dandy cut file set consists of 7 hand-doodled icons, that can be used for your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.




Ok, I'm going back to our busy July!

Hope that you are enjoying a fantastic summer! Happy scrapping :D




No comments:

Post a Comment