Monday, July 27, 2015

Sun-N-Fun

I was super excited when I saw the Make a Splash cut file pop up in The Cut Shoppe! I am a big fan of summer and all activities water related, so this is sure to make it's appearance in many of my projects.

The Make a Splash cut file includes 5 pool themed icons, that can be used on your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

My favorite of the designs is the sun and I let that inspire this next layout, Sun-n-Fun!

Sun N Fun

One of the ways I like to use cut file shapes is to cut them out in more than one size and play around with their arrangement. I find that this is an easy way to not only make a project cohesive, but also to lead the eye around the page.
   Sun N Fun 2

Sun N Fun 3 

 Working on this sunny layout certainly made my day brighter ;). Wishing you a great week!

   CS Blog Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment