Sunday, September 13, 2015

Croatia

Hi! Irit here and I am so happy to share my first layout created for The Cut Shoppe blog! When I saw this font I had to use it for my title page in my vacation album-





 Here's my finished layout-


The hello summer circular file is a free cut file from the newsletter. Here's where you can sign up and get free cut files!
I used PinkFresh Studio's Happy Things collection for this layout, as well as some puffy stickers from their previous collection.
Here are some close ups-



And a process video-



Visit The Cut Shoppe and check out all the great cut files! Thanks for visiting and I'll be back later this month with another fun project!


2 comments:

  1. Irit, this is so perfect! I love the colours and those alphas are just great on the page. I love all your work and your videos...thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Tall Alpha is also my favorite. Your layout is super cool!

    ReplyDelete