Friday, September 4, 2015

So Loved

Hey Everyone!

I'm Lina and I am totally stoked to be joining the Design Team this term. I just know it's going to be a ridiculously fun term!

So, I decided to scrap this photo of me and my little meatball at The Bluffs, here in Toronto. We had such a fun day and the scenery was just breathtaking!

The cut file I used is Etc. Etc. Etc.


The paper I used for my background is from Chickaniddy Crafts, Weekend Wonders. Other papers I used for matting are Lawn fawn Polka Mon Amie, Lemon Line Dance and the Pink Paislee 6x6 paper pad, in Solstice. I just pulled papers that I thought worked well together.

For embellishments, I used the same PP Solstice Ephemera pack, some enamel dots and aqua thread. And lastly, I added some Dylusions Ink in White Linen and Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Gold. And, that was it! 










Hope you enjoyed my layout and process, 
Thanks for stopping by today :)



No comments:

Post a Comment