Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Snow Day

Hello! Jennifer here to share a layout I created using some of the new fun cut files from the shop!  I instantly fell in love with the Frosty Flakes cut file and couldn't wait to use it on a page!   It is simply gorgeous and perfect for this time of year!  

For my title, I used silver gold foil and a title from the Bits and Baubles cut file.  I layered my letters over journaling cards from the Joyful collection. 
I layered more journaling cards and cut out labels from Joyful to jot down details about my photo.
Using the Frosty Flakes cut file as my background, I  added some spray mist and a mask from Studio Calico on the edges of my page.  I also added in some wood veneer trees and snowflakes from my stash!
To add a little more bling, I adhered some sequins as well as added enamel dots to the outside edges of the cut file.



The Frosty Flakes cut file is a background cut file, that can be used for your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

The Bits & Baubles cut file set includes 8 Christmas themed icons, that can be used for your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

Be sure to check out all of the fun holiday cut files to use on your projects!  Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment