Thursday, March 3, 2016

Good Life

Hi everyone!  It's Ashley, and I'm here today to share some new stuff with you...new Cut File sets, new Pre-Cut cut file sets and a new layout!  There are three new digital sets in The Cut Shoppe today.  And I just had to use the Happy Clouds cut file.  I cannot resist a cloud anything...cut file, paper, wood veneer, flair button...if it's a cloud, I need it!

   


https://www.etsy.com/listing/270556073/the-happy-clouds-cut-file-set-includes-5?ref=shop_home_active_18

I started this layout with an idea that I had a few days before I started it.  I wanted to cut a lot of the clouds and layer them in the background of the layout.  I chose the Felicity and Life Noted collections from Pinkfresh Studio, because I loved the mix of colors and patterns.  The Pinkfresh 6x6 paper pads were perfect for cutting the clouds and also for backing each one.  I alternated the cloud shapes and paper colors in the background, and varied the dimension by adding pop dots under some of the clouds.  Since I had a lot of color going on with the products, I edited my photo to Black & White and I love the contrast it created.  And I just had to use the fun embellishments from the two Pinkfresh collections.  The clouds provided a great spot for adding a mix of the different embellishments.

And as promised, Happy Clouds is not the only new Cut File set available today.  Here's a look at the other sets, that you will find in The Cut Shoppe Etsy store!


We also have you covered, if you don't own an electronic die cut machine or if you have a friend who loves our cut files, but doesn't own a machine either.  Check out our Pre-Cut Designs in The Cut Shoppe Etsy store, or spread the word to your crafty friends!  There are four new sets that are now available.


And don't forget if you're not signed up for our Newsletter, make sure you do that!  You can click the Newsletter tab at the top of the Blog to sign up.  Newsletter Subscribers receive occasional FREE Cut Files, Subscriber Only Discount Codes and all of the news for The Cut Shoppe!

http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/
 

1 comment: