Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Class of 2016

I don't know about you, but I happen to know a couple of fantastic girls that graduated high school this year.  I have known both of them since they were babies and it's hard to believe they are this age now!

Katrina, from Paper, Scissors and Glue today, to share a layout about one of these special girls using one of the cut files that was released a couple of weeks ago, The Graduate.  I knew I wanted that "Class of 2016 for the title of my layout!




I usually pop items and cut files up with foam squares, but this cut file I couldn't have done it unless I would have created an offset and I decided against that.  I like the way "class of" looked on the lined paper. I just backed the cut file openings with a few different papers to give it a party feel.


I added a few touches here and there, a journaling spot and called it good!  So happy I got to attend this girl's celebration party.  She is going to be AMAZING in the "adult" world!!!


Be sure to check out the shop for some fun cut files for your projects.  This cut file would be great just to have on hand for celebration or congratulation cards!!!

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!  Catch you later in the month.













No comments:

Post a Comment