Saturday, June 4, 2016

Sweet life maze

Hello Everyone! It's Flóra here sharing a new 12" layout. For this page I used The Cut Shoppe Crop Circles cut file set. The maze cut file is totally awesome, really inspired me to enlarge it and fill with it the entire page.



I chose a photo of me. In this photo I am running on the polish beach all happy. :D I thought this could fit to the theme and the message of my layout. You can see many contrasts here... sweet life - maze, running away - smiling, happiness - difficulty. This is life. :-)


Because of the color of my coat I decided to use My Mind's Eye On trend 2 collection. It's not so easy to find this kind of orange in any collections. (This is why I have pink coat now! lol) The orange paper and all the embellishments are from there. I adhered a whole pack of flair button, scattered them like they would go around the maze.  



Here is the process video: 



Thanks for stopping by! Have a nice weekend!
Flóra




1 comment:

  1. What a fun way to use this cut file!! Such an awesome page!!

    ReplyDelete