Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Like a big boy

Hey there,

Zsoka here with you today to share my newest layout for The Cut Shoppe!

Browsing through my photos I found this series of Maxim from 6 years ago. I most often only use maximum 2 photos on my pages because I like to use bigger sized photos while also focusing on my background. So there's no way I would put 4 4x6 photos on a page for instance. But often times I have many photos in a series and it is hard to choose just 2 and I prefer not to do several layouts from a series like the one below, where really only the facial expressions are different! Long story short, I came up with a design where I could use these photos in a smaller size. 

I used the doodle circle from the Everyday Essentials set for creating my background, take a look:


I took this circle and replicated it 16 times, arranged them in a grid type of design and welded them. I went with the gorgeous Fancy Free line from Paige Evans for Pink Paislee. I cut the circles from one of the papers that had brush strokes on it in many different colors. I then backed up the ampersands with different papers from the collection and backed the whole file with textured white card stock. I then decorated my circles with puffy stickers, chip boards, pieces from the ephemera pack and a layered sticker. I created my title with some old citrus green alpha thickers from my stash.






I hope I could inspire you today to use more photos on your layouts! Thank you so much for stopping by! See you soon, X




No comments:

Post a Comment