Monday, August 15, 2016

Netflix & Chill

Hi Everyone! Michelle here today with my one and only share on The Cut Shoppe blog for this month. I have 2 other Design Team projects shared on my personal blog this month. If you've not already stopped by to check them out you can find them HERE and HERE.

Back to todays post.. I've really been inspired by the string art craze of late. There's so many amazing creations out there to be inspired by, and some perfect Cut files in The Cut Shoppe Etsy store to create with. I've also been binge watching a lot of things on Netflix lately, so there was one cut file I had in mind that was perfect for documenting this story


For this layout I've used the House design from the I Heart String Art set. I cut the design out on white cardstock, then went crazy with some yellow twine to add to the string art effect. Once complete I stapled the house to some vellum and adhered it to the pattern paper background using foam tape. 


Here's some close ups..






All pattern papers and embellishments are from the July kits from the Hip Kit Club

Thanks so much for stopping by today
Until next time, Happy Scrapping!
Michelle x









No comments:

Post a Comment