Monday, August 8, 2016

Wands at the Ready

Hello there! I have layout to share with you using the Very Squarey cut file. This layout was inspired by a 6"x6" paper pad. I wanted to use as many patterns from it as possible, and was looking for a file that would be great for featuring the designs. Very Squarey was perfect!




I backed some of the squares with paper, and left others blank. I love the look of white on white! I used the Shimelle Starshine collection and a photo of my wand and I at the Harry Potter theme park! I added bold title with thickers and some ephemera, but kept the embellishing on the simpler side.



I love the way it turned out! Thank you for joining me, I hope you have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome layout, Allie! Love the mix of colors and pattern.

    ReplyDelete