Sunday, January 29, 2017

Remember This

Hello friends! Enza here today to share a layout created with the Hello Hearts cut file. I wanted to scrap this sweet picture of my son on the day of his eighth birthday and decided to challenge myself by using colors I wouldn't normally use for a boy layout. Lots of pink on this page!




I started by cutting the hearts out of a multicolor patterned paper that came in the new February Clique Kits kit. I then backed the cut file with some clear vellum and used foam dots to stick it down. Since my son's picture matched the color of the paper on the right hand side of the cut file, I decided to go for a tone-on-tone look. 

Lots of layers were added to create more interest and draw attention to the picture.



I love how this layout turned out. The cut file paired perfectly with the beautiful patterned paper from the Hazelwood collection and allowed me to have fun with embellishments and colors.

I hope you felt inspired today. Don't forget to check out The Cut Shoppe Etsy store for some lovely cut files.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment