Thursday, May 4, 2017

Love These Days

Welcome to The Cut Shoppe blog, Wendy here today with a bright springy layout to share.  I used the Cloud Nine and Daily Grind cut files for this page.  


I began my layout with some of the Cocoa Daisy DITL cards, but then I needed something to add interest to my photo block.  The Cloud Nine cut file was perfect for adding a light airy feeling to my page and some visual interest without overpowering my page and with the sun rays in my picture the clouds were just right.



To finish my title and to add a bold pop to the page I chose a saying from the Daily Grind cut files (again, one of the leftover cuts I had in my drawer).



Don't forget to take a look at all the great cut files Ashley has created in the Cut Shoppe etsy store!








No comments:

Post a Comment