Friday, June 23, 2017

Away We Go!

Hi friends! It's Monique here with you today and I'm about to share the last layout I created as a member of The Cut Shoppe Design Team. Sadly the design team will be finishing at the end of this month. I can't believe how fast this year went! I've had the time of my life and am so grateful to Ashley for having me on her team and letting me play with all of her fun cut files!

For today's layout I thought it would be a good idea to use my favorite cut file once more: the "All Heart" cut file! 

Here's what I created with it, also using Crate Paper's Oasis collection: 
  

and here's the "All Heart" cut file I used:


I so love this cut file! and although I've used the cut file a few times before the layouts always turn out totally different! Here are a couple of close-ups ... as you can see I've adhered the title in the large hearts and filled all the empty hearts (large and small) with enamel hearts. 


Isn't the puffy flamingo the best?!! 



And if you're curious about the other layouts I created with this cut file, here are two of them: one I created for Doodlebug:


and one I created for Pretty Little Studio:


It's only now that I notice all the pinks in my pages! Must be because of all the hearts, lol. 

Now, if you're looking for this cut file or any other cut file with hearts just check The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store! There are so many fun designs and products available at the store.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I am sure I will see you all around (just follow me on Instagram or my blog).

Hugs,
Monique


No comments:

Post a Comment