Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Hello Lake Michigan

Hi everyone! Kelly here with a new layout using the Hello Let's Chat Cut File.


I started in Cricut Design Space by slicing off the speech bubble under the word 'Hello'. I then unlocked the proportions for the cut file and resized the image to 11.5" x 11.5". After I had the cut filed sized appropriately, I cut the image on a piece of gold foiled patterned paper from the Dear Lizzy Lovely Day Collection.


I positioned the cut file on a sheet of white cardstock after adding a little color to my background. I adhered my photo to the open speech bubble and trimmed off the excess. I added multiple embellishments from the Dear Lizzy Lovely Day Collection and also added a flair button from an older Dear Lizzy collection.


Now you can take a look at my process! This video also includes a Cricut Design Space 3.0 Beta tutorial!!


Thanks so much for joining me today and remember to head over to The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store to check out all of the cut files and digital collections!


No comments:

Post a Comment