Sunday, June 25, 2017

I Love You So

Hello friends, today I'm sharing my last layout with you as a Design Team member of The Cut Shoppe. I've been honored to be a part of this team since the very beginning. I've had the best time working with Ashley and creating with her lovely cut files! They are so fun and inspring, and I have so many I haven't even used yet! Today's layout uses the Spiral Scallop cut file. For this page, I used the cut file exactly as it came and didn't alter it in any way.



I adhered my circles over a piece of mutli-colored patterned paper, and cut them out. I stitched them onto white cardstock, and added my photo, title, and embellishments! I like that the paper gave me the look of using different papers for each scallop, but I only had to use one!


Thank you for joining me today, and for the last three years! It's been a great ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment