Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Make the Days Count


Hello friends! Enza here and today I am sharing my last layout for The Cut Shoppe. I can't even begin to say how much I enjoyed being on the Design Team. What a wonderful year! Thank you so much, Ashley, for giving me this fantastic opportunity. I have loved creating with your cut files and will keep using them on my projects.      

Today's layout features the Piece of My Heart cut file. 



I started by adding some stitching to a few areas of the cut file. Some string art here, some backstitch there. I used colors that matched the ones in the Dear Lizzy Lovely Day collection.


To make the cut file stand out more, I offset the image and cut it out of white cardstock. Foam tape was used to adhere it down, just to give it more dimension.


I did not have any embellishments for this collection, so I just fussy cut as many images as I could out of several patterned papers. Lots of rose gold flowers and leaves, as well as some colorful cameras and a few sentiments.




Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a beautiful day!






No comments:

Post a Comment