Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Make a Splash

Hello friends!  Candace with you today to share a little summer inspiration in my travelers notebook. I love documenting little moments in my travelers notebook and this was perfect!  To complete my spread I used the Make a Splash file you can check it out in the shop here


To start the spread I printed out my photo at 5x7.  I knew I wanted to place the photo in the center of the spread so I cut down the center of the photo at 3.5 inches and placed each half on the spread.  


For the title I placed a piece of the file on the upper right hand corner along with a few embellishments from Elle's Studio.


I added my journaling on a tag in the lower left hand corner tucked in-between a few of the waves in the file. 


I love the simplicity of travelers notebook spreads and the sweet moments that can be captured and documented.


Thanks for stopping by today!  Give documenting your little summer memories in travelers notebooks a try and get creative!

Candace 

No comments:

Post a Comment